Accounts Receivable System
- The Accounts Receivable System monitors all movements and transactions related to receivables and customer accounts. The system works in an integrated manner with both the sales system and the general accounts system at different levels, at the system level as a whole or the account groups or at the level of each document. The system has the ability to classify accounts receivable and customers in the form of multi-level groups, allowing access to all analytical reports at multiple levels.
- The possibility of defining multiple reconstruction periods, allowing for the extraction of debt reconstruction reports at different periods.
- The Accounts Receivable System supports multiple currencies.
- The system features the possibility of using cost centers - multi-level.
- For further analysis, the system supports the identification and use of multi-level activities / projects.
- he system supports multiple payment patterns, credit, credit limit, credit card, and invoice calculation. The system also allows the ability to monitor and control all documents receipts movement
- Cash / Futures Invoices. Cash / Futures Invoices.
- Receipt. Discount notifications and additions.
- Monitoring and monitoring the movement of bank accounts in different currencies in different banks.
- The system allows tracking checks to be collected, rejected and extracted.
- A powerful system of financial and analytical reports with the possibility of setting the parameters of the analysis required for all movements of receipts to follow up the cash flow and receipts receivable. The system also allows the extraction of all analytical reports on the movement of receipts, in addition to statements and accounts, and invoices / installments payable and the movement of collection and rejection of checks.